Monday 28 January 2008

Knowing me thepaintingpauper, knowing you............


This is the leader of my Lamenter Space Marine Army I am painting up at the moment. I am currently taking part in a competition on LO to paint a 2000pt army in 10 months. This is the third month of the competition and things are coming along nicely. I'm happy enough with how he turned out but with all deadlines he had to be rushed a bit to be finished as I don't have time over the next couple of days to finish him of fully. I think he is a perfectly good tabletop standard and have just given him a coat of Testors dull coate. For the moment thats it! I'm moving onto a squad of Devastators for next month as well as working on some Tomb King skellies for the WoM competition, a human bloodbowl team member and an Ork Warboss. 

All this and having to start to focus on the writing of a transfer! Am I mad or what? Answers on a postcard please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog