Monday 8 December 2014

Starting infinity

Hi all,
My local gaming group have decided to start infinity now that 3rd edition is right around the corner. (Releasing today actually!)
So for the last couple of weeks there has been great excitement between us deciding on what different factions we will pick. In the end I've gone with the Combined army, as I like the look of the Morat models and to that end I've purchased the Morat aggression force starter set.


So I've been doing my best to read up on the rules and watching battle reps on youtube. I'm looking forward to trying out a couple of trial games during the week to work out some of the rules. 

Until next time,
Vinny

4 comments:

  1. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. sengangat terus ngeblognya mazz..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog