Tuesday 18 January 2011

Malakim Phoros PtII

Now I have a confession to make. When I was posting my last pictures I was going through the Imperial Armour entry for Malakim I realised that the weapon entry did not say just a "two handed, master-crafted power weapon" but a "two handed, master-crafted power glaive". This meant I had to do some last minute conversion. Luckly I had just the right piece to replace the right arm. So a quick pinning job later I came up with this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm quite happy with how it turned out. How I've just to paint it obviously.

I've also done some intial work on the base for Malakim.

Photobucket

Inital basecoat of Sorched Brown, with a wash of Brown Ink. I then basecoated the concrete grey and the metal Boltgun Metal. Using some forgeworld weathering powders I 'rusted' the metal. I also basecoated the space marine helmet half red and half yellow, the colours of the Lamenters hated enemies The Minotaurs, who more or less wiped out the chapter during the Badab War.

Photobucket

More updates tomorrow I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog