Sunday 18 October 2009

New Legion of the Damned!

Fresh into my inbox from GW, new metal legion of the Damned marines. I know there was green's of these guys previously shown at a games day somewhere, but seemingly they were offically unveiled at Games Day Italy.



This guy is looking good. They do look like a slightly updated old school Legion of the Damned. I'm looking foward to seeing the rest of the squad. 

I won't be buying this squad though. Why? Because I already have an old-school squad which I painted up during the year.



1 comment:

  1. Nice LOTD squad! I especially like the flaming sword...

    My local FLGS has the Skaven codex store copy to thumb through and drool over in anticipation, you might want to see if any stores in your area have it as well... or just wait another week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog