Wednesday 16 December 2009

Ogre Blood Bowl player

Two posts in the one day!

Here's what I've being doing for the last couple of hours since I last posted.


I replaced this orge bulls arms with a tyrants to give an impression of bulked up armour for the match. By removing the belly plate and replacing with some green stuff hopefully makes him look a little more "match ready".Finally I completely sculpted the helmet, which I'm the most pleased about.

Next step is a blackbase coat and then an airbrush with astronomican grey as a basecoat for the mainly white colourscheme. All armour will then be painted red. Maybe the addition of green here and there will give me the colourscheme for my own Bloodbowl team, "The Hochland Huntsmen". I was thinking of having crossed hochland rifles as their team symbol.

2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog