Thursday 7 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi guys,

I hope everyone had a very peaceful and happy holiday season. The primary gifting period was quite good to me, with my brothers giving me the large scale forgeworld space marine. I already have plans afoot for that bad boy.

Having taken a break over the christmas period from any hobby related activities I jumped back in yesterday and started painting my bloodbowl team. I have decided to go with a green and white colour scheme, matching my home town hurling club and county teams colours.

Pictures away!!!!!!!!


Throwers



Catchers



Blitzers



Linemen






Ogre

So as you can see still some fairly early WiP pictures. Updates as they happen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog