Wednesday 13 January 2010

Small Huntsmen Update

A small update on the painting situation. I took a few minutes off last night from finishing up a presentation for my viva, to get a few coats of Thraka Green Ink onto the armour. I wanted a nice emerald green colour for the armour and I hope I've achieved it. Instead of taking pictures of every single mini on the team again, I will focus on the blitzers from now on when I'm updating as its just easier for me taking pictures. Don't worry all other mini's in the team are being painted too. 





Blitzers


Close-up of the armour at the moment

There might not be any more updates until next week, busy time this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. what do the abbreviations FA and FI stand for on the bottles in the background? I suppose R stands for Retarder...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog