Sunday 8 May 2011

Necomancer WiP Continued 2

Hi all,

I'm continuing slowly but surely with this Necromancer model. I really am enjoying painting him. Since my last post I've completed the yellow stoll and moved onto getting the basecoats done for the satchels and the cards that are pinned around the mini. 

Necromancer WiP 8th May
I think this is the most representive picture of the mini I've gotten to date, taken just in plain daylight with a little bit of threshold work done in GIMP. There is a nice shine off of him but a final matt varnish coat should take that out of it. I'm trying to come up with some nice freehand symbols for the cards. I might have a look through the Mordheim and VC Army book for some inspiration.

Laters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog