Tuesday 10 January 2012

Finished Death Korp of Krieg Commissar

Hi gang,

I can today reveal what miniature I painted for the Librarium-Onine secret Santa, since Allonnairre has informed me he has recieved his package in the post. As the title may have given away it was a Death Korp of Krieg Commissar.

I really love the Krieg range of miniatures from Forge World and have a full unit of riders of Krieg that I am as of yet afraid to touch incase I ruin them with paint.

Anyway here is the finished miniature and I hope he finds a lovely home and Allonnairre will love having him as much as I loved painting him.

1 comment:

  1. He looks great, I like the different look for his coat you did. It's unusual to see one done in leather, rather than the usual black. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog