Monday 27 July 2020

Freeboota Ork Nobz

I've just finished a unit of five Freeboota Ork Nobz for 40K. I've a significant sized Ork army for Warhammer 40k but it's in various states of grey plastic, half painted models and old models painted in an old colour scheme. 

I've converted my current Freeboota Warboss from the now old Mega Armour Ghaz model and a Warjack from Warmachine along with a pirate Ork head bit. I really like the nautical theme with an anchor as a big choppa and cannon as a big shoota. 

So of course he had a have a nautical theme bodyguard. For these I used the AoS Ork Brutes kit minus the chest armour to give an old seadogs look. This coupled with the remaining pirate Ork heads really set the whole thing off. 

I'm really happy with how the whole squad looks and has a real Freebootaz look to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog