Sunday 21 July 2019

Arise blog of the past!

Wow it's been a long time and there's been a lot of miniatures under the bridge since my last post.  

Without going into too much detail on which models I've been painting and which games I've been playing,  let's just jump right into what I'm currently painting.  

It's Skarbrand! 

I've been painting the rage machine for about the last month and I'm slowly getting him to a point where he's nearly finished.  The wings are almost there,  the skin followed by the metals will be next.  

Onto pictures! 


The finished wing membranes.


Completed Carnage (Or is it Slaughter?)


finished left leg

I'll continue to post as I continue to finish him off! 

V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog