what an appropriate model to showcase for my first post on this blog in over a year. Suffice to say I've had a busy year with lots of changes in my life, but I'm back on the hobby horse now in a big way.
As a Vampire Counts Warhammer player the release of an updated Nagash model really got me excited and the creative juices flowing. The majority of hobby websites have suggested to build this model in sections and this is exactly what I've done. The first section I started and completed was the base and the ghosts/cloak, the finished product you can see below.
|Front showing the ghosts and base|
The base was made slightly more interesting by a couple of Hirst pieces I had lying around, I like the effect it gives, like Nagash is floating through a ruined city or building, This is also the first time that I've tried to add puddles to my bases, something you can only really do in large bases like this and I am very pleased with how they turned out, considering they are only area's of the base left empty from the Vallejo Pumice I use to base pretty much everything, given a coat of wood glue and then when dry washed with Secret Weapon Baby Poop wash.
|Rear of the model and base|
Until next time,