Monday 28 September 2009

Weekend Trip to Killarney

I did no painting for the last couple of days, as I went to the south west of Ireland to Killarney town. Its a really beautiful spot, carved by glaciers in the last ice age. Amazing lakes, right against beautiful mountains all combine for a unique area in Ireland.

Myself, my mother and my girlfriend spent three hours yesterday walking the Gap of Dunloe.

The good lady and myself just below the Gap. While we did get up on the rock for a picture, this one was not posed I swear, my mother took it without my knowledge. The staring into the distance was not planned. I infact was looking at sheep just down the road.



And my mam, at the actual Gap. I love the sunlight on the mountains at the back but we were in the shade.

So all in all, a lovely weekend, with plently of Guinness drank too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog